Sign up for an archaeological excursion to visit the famed Denderah Temple, built in the 1st century BC by Ptolemy-XII and Queen Cleopatra-VII. Visit the crypt and climb the priest-staircase to the roof of the temple to find the famous Denderah Zodiac, beautifully decorated with symbols of the 12 months of the year.
- Enjoy the ride through picturesque villages north towards Qena
- Tour around the beautiful Denderah Temple
- Visit the sanctuary, depicting the daily rituals of the priests and Pharaohs
- Descend into the Temple Crypt decorated with reliefs of offerings
- See the Denderah Zodiac engraved in one of the rooftop chapels